1. PROBLEM - I don’t see theme in System > Settings after uploading.
2. PROBLEM - Log me out when open or edit Fastor Theme Options
3. PROBLEM - Revolution Slider doesn’t work with OpenCart 2.3
4. HOW TO - remove demo content?
5. HOW TO - get filter module on category page in left column like in demo?
6. HOW TO - translate “years, months, days…” in countdowns
7. PROBLEM - First image on product page is smaller
In OpenCart 2.2 and newest it was completly change to choose theme.
Go to Extension > themes > edit your store and choose theme from selector.
Unfortunately in OpenCart 2.3 there is ".htaccess" file in "system" folder which block revolution slider. You need to remove or change name.
We are also waiting for official Revolutsion Slider update and as soon as it will be available, we will update our theme also.
Because our theme is multi-store, all demo content is added as new and not reaplaced. That allows you to manage other stores from one admin panel. You can remove old content on two ways:
You can use MegaFilter Pro module (Link in item description page).
Link to MegaFilter pro at the bottom: http://themeforest.net/item/fastor-multipurpose-responsive-opencart-theme/13611044
You can also read on this page that our theme is compatible with MegaFilter Pro module. Unfortunately there is no license which allow us to include this module in our theme and it’s sold separately here:
You can login to both demo admin panel with:
You need to change imge size to bigger in OpenCart settings.
Settings in Fastor Theme Options allow you to increase/decrease photo area to make better responsive version of your store. You still need to change image size to bigger in OpenCart settings.